- Company Overview
- Our Search Process
- Client Services
- Candidate Services
- Talent Management
- Executive Coaching
- Industry Resources
- Contact Us
In today's competitive management environment, we often find ourselves fighting against each other rather than fighting for each other. Talent management is an essential component of building a team of committed, quality individuals and ushering them through the higher echelons of organizational leadership.
In determining your talent management needs, we focus on four key areas. Our job is to:
- Invest in organizational culture - The best analyses and solutions come from honest assessment of an organization's unwritten rules of behavior and how they affect executive performance. We ask the right questions and rely on time-tested observational strategy to accurately identify your business culture.
- Consider organizational strategy - We help your leaders achieve your organization's mission. By helping you to attain a clear vision of the underlying plans and development goals that govern your day-to-day operations, we ensure the future effectiveness of your executive team.
- Evaluate roles and responsibilities - Our team focuses on evaluating and advising key individuals as they respond to their evolving organizational roles. This involves projecting the future requirements of each individual's position and determining whether the executive is a good fit to master his or her upcoming challenges.
- Take the team into account - We look at how team members fit into the overall leadership culture, how they communicate and how they make decisions. By analyzing a proven set of metrics, we can strengthen the efficiency and responsiveness of the executive suite.
"The scarcity of talent places company growth - even survival - at risk."
How are you going to ensure that your most important resource is functioning at the highest level possible? Consider the following factors for talent management success:
- Clear Prediction and assessment of both the executive and the role before the role is filled.
- Flexibility in shaping the role to leverage your executive's strengths and compensate for developing skills.
- Targeted Support focusing on ensuring optimal performance and satisfaction in the role.
- Vision for the trajectory of the individual as he/she moves up in the organization, a clear understanding of possible sucessors, and an idea of the pace at which change will unfold in your organization.
We provide you with measures for making all the right moves in identifying and capitalizing on the potential of your organization's leaders. The goal is to create for you and your team a real sense of "organizational knowledge" and self-awareness about the state of your leadership, readiness, and cultural reality. We also offer a framework for targeted decision-making and development in a culturally and contextually sensitive model, so you can act wisely to safeguard the success of your organization.